[CAUT] Mason & Hamlin hammers

Peter petersumner at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 08:14:54 MDT 2010

My limited experience with these newer instruments has given me the
same feelings as Fred.
One of the biggest changes in 'feel' came from lubing the key bushings
with pro lube and easing the balance holes.
As Fred said, levelling, filing and fitting seems to have been
missing from previous technician visits.... After this proceedure the
tone became focussed and then responded well to the needles.....pushed
and stabbed :-)
Good luck.
Sent from my iPhone