[CAUT] Pedal noise on DC3

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 10:47:26 MDT 2010

Check all clearances at all joints from the back of the pedal (bottom) up.  No friction.

Does it pass the  electronic calibration test woth no errors?

Double check the trap levers.

Finally It is possible that the gray scale in the interior may be the culprit though only encountered that a couple of times.

Best,

Gerry C

WCUPA

PS Remember no liquid lubricants to drip into electronics.