[CAUT] Corigliano

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:39:35 MDT 2010

Thanks all for the info.  I'm looking forward to it, and I think it will be
an exciting concert with top notch faculty and guest, but I had some
concerns about string level/hammer mating issues, and I was trying to think
of other potential problems.  I know I'm in for some big tuning days ahead.

Thanks!
Zeno