[CAUT] Corigliano

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 29 08:30:25 MDT 2010

Zeno,
You could ask him. Otherwise, I guess I should assume that you don't
have any electronic pitch source, with which you could simply
recalibrate at 50 cents flat and tune as more or less normal.  So,
could you tune down one string of A440 to make the interval between B
flat and that string sound the same as between that string and
A?  That's too simple, there must be something wrong with that.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY