[CAUT] Re Retesting

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Tue Jul 27 07:31:17 MDT 2010

Hi-
I'm out of with with limited access, but wanted to throw in that
retesting/recertification does not imply gov't regulation. I've heard
this many times and it is misunderstanding. My wife is an RN, CRRN,
and CHPN. Their organization regulates and controls the certification
process. Gov't has nothing to do with it.

Regards,
Dennis Johnson

Sent from my iPhone