[CAUT] Re Retesting(OT)

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 19:11:53 MDT 2010

Thus we see why, 30 years ago, old RPTs were grandfathered in, no test
required.

If any change happens, it will, hopefully, be done in some way as to not
penalize old members who don't want to participate.

It might also be done in such a way that it is too interesting to ignore.
Why do some members with 30, 40, 50 years experience continue to attend
classes, voluntarily?

Personally, I favor the "create your own curriculum" approach. It's what the
most motivated people are doing already.

Ed S.