[CAUT] Workload; was Position announcement

Peter Sumner petersumner at mac.com
Fri Jul 23 20:21:32 MDT 2010

Spot on Fred...but you said it all far better than me....I agree that PTG is a valuable asset in getting to grips with this craft....It's just they they are not the only arbiter....

How about forming an alliance of high quality technicians...no costs...just a mutual sharing of relevant info between technicians who actually know what each other is talking about.....half joking here....
I have absolutely no problem with being elitist....the folks I work for are the elite of the musical world...and they all deserve better than some of the miserable work I've seen out there on the road!