[CAUT] New Steinway Dealer

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:26:59 MDT 2010

Good luck to them and you!

Paul

From:
denisikeler at aol.com
To:
caut at ptg.org
Date:
07/08/2010 05:25 PM
Subject:
[CAUT] New Steinway Dealer

List,

In case you haven't heard, we have a new Steinway Dealer in the state of
Michigan.  West Michigan Piano in Grand Rapids.

This is great news for us.  The west side of our state has not been
represented well in the past.  The Steinway dealer in Detroit is still in
business for now.  But, limiting them self's to only selling Steinway
product is a huge disadvantage for them.

Hopefully better days ahead for the retail scene here!  We sure need it!
Denis Ikeler