[CAUT] New Steinway Dealer

denisikeler at aol.com denisikeler at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 16:20:10 MDT 2010

List,

In case you haven't heard, we have a new Steinway Dealer in the state of Michigan.  West Michigan Piano in Grand Rapids.

This is great news for us.  The west side of our state has not been represented well in the past.  The Steinway dealer in Detroit is still in business for now.  But, limiting them self's to only selling Steinway product is a huge disadvantage for them.

Hopefully better days ahead for the retail scene here!  We sure need it!

Denis Ikeler