[CAUT] marking harmonics on strings

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Mon Feb 22 10:59:27 MST 2010

Sauter has those markings on the board. It does depend on where you are looking from how accurately the player can execute. But a little practice and familiarity works. Permanently marking a dedicated "prepared" piano makes sense to me, but I don't think I'd want to see it on our number one concert piano.
Chris Solliday RPT