[CAUT] marking harmonics on strings

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Feb 22 11:11:21 MST 2010

The manufacturer is Sauter and the marks come standard on the Omega
7'3" semi-concert grand.

see at http://www.sauter-pianos.de/english/grand_pianos_classical/omega.html

There is a link for a view of the soundboard.

Marked strings would work ok in the bass but would be much more
difficult in the plain wire to see.

Andrew Anderson