[CAUT] harpsichord questions

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 17 05:17:21 MST 2010

D-
I suggest you begin by getting The Harpsichord Owner's Guide by Edward Kottick, which will offer a range of techniques with illustrations, and lots of valuable general knowledge.
If possible, the best source for repair supplies is usually the maker of the harpsichord, who should know exactly what was used in the instrument.
Ed Sutton