[CAUT] Birkett videos online

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 14:33:52 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/11/2010 3:26:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
McNeilTom at aol.com writes:

I would  expect that the unison is quite well in tune, but that the three
strings are  energized slightly differently (hammer mating?) and/or that
complex acoustic  coupling at the bridge is causing the motions of the strings
to change over  time.
Sounds like the usual suspects. It's that dadgum complex acoustical
coupling that gets me. Probably a piano manufactured by Kamasutra.