[CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 09:26:04 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/10/2010 5:49:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
a440a at aol.com writes:

It is easily demonstrated.  I can visually discern a straighter string
leaving the bridge if the light is right, and if you press on one wire and not
its return mate, then take the wire off and look at the bends left where
the  pins were contacted, you will see that the string you pressed has a much
more  definite bend.(try it, you should see the same thing I did).
That I can discern as well, and have. It is quite easy to see subtle string
 shifts by shadow and reflection and by differentiation during a procedure.
What  I was referring to as undemonstrated is the relationship between the
changed  curvature of the string and the tonal "improvement". Perhaps one of
Ed Sutton's  "high-end cause/effect" perceptions? :-)