[CAUT] Digital cameras was RE: Slipping Beckets pictures

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon Feb 8 19:55:07 MST 2010

The two attached pictures were taken with a Canon PowerShot SX120 IS. (They
have been reduced to 640 x 480 pix.) Costs just under $200 US, some less in
China. I chose it specifically because it is powered by two standard AA
batteries rather than a dedicated battery. This camera is part of my
traveling kit and I got tired of carrying all of those separate power
supplies around. Every electronic gadget I now carry (with the exception of
my cell phone and computer) is powered by either AA or AAA batteries. One
small, lightweight charger (which works with both 110 vac and 220 vac) keeps
everything running.

It can be a bit tricky to get it to focus on what you want but with a little
fussing it usually works just fine. The image stabilizer makes a tripod
unnecessary. One less thing to carry.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication