[CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

Stan Kroeker smkroeker at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 8 09:25:08 MST 2010

The placebo affect, as I'm sure you know David, is a medical
phenomenon, and only accounts for 20 percent of 'cures'.  Are you
suggesting that undeniable, audible improvement in tone and tuning
clarity cannot be attributed to strings not making full contact with
the bridge?  What is your preferred technique for encouraging strings
to actually touch the bridge surface?

Regards,

Stan Kroeker, RPT