[CAUT] Artist Benches

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:42:35 MST 2010

Hi Paul,

Echoing what Fred sed, you should call up Jansen and establish an account,
and get them to explain their wholesale pricing.

That said, they sell a kit to refurbish the bench mechanism to eliminate the
wobble.  It's just a bag of metal bushings and the like, but it's a great
way to bring your (Jansen) artist bench back to feeling like new, with no
wobble, or at least very little.  You shouldn't expect to have much wobble
with a new bench from anyone.

Regards,
Zeno Wood
Brooklyn College