[CAUT] boston comments - something other than guilt

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Nov 17 12:45:57 MST 2009

Jeannie -
To quote the diva of the moment, "thanks, but no thanks".  which, in
this case means, thanks for attributing the quality of timeliness to
my tangent to the main thread, but your comments, while of genuine
concern (unlike mine), seem to digress from both my thought and the
original thread.  In fact, they seem more related to the recent Wim
conflagration with regard to interfacing with dealers and
manufacturers.   As such, I'd like to see further comment, but with
an updated subject line.
regards -
David Skolnik RPT
Hastings on Hudson, NY