[CAUT] thanks for T118 input

wbis290 wbis290 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 18:41:56 MST 2009

Hi List,

Thanks for the imput on the T118. I think that I agree with going with the P22s. We have mostly P22s at the University of Findlay and they have been great. I wish that I could have responded to all of you individually but I am pressed with an issue that is too important to take any more time. I was told that my father, Ralph Balmer, will not live past tomorrow. He was an RPT since 1958 and knew many of the great old timers. I hope to thank you all better later when things settle down.

God bless

Bill Balmer,RPT
University of Findlay and Ohio Northern University