[CAUT] CAUT Certification:...

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 24 02:30:19 MDT 2009

My chapter is having a difficult time reaching clarity about this proposal.

What if there were various classes and exams, as mentioned, but no
"endorsement?"
One could say "I'm an RPT, and I've passed exams on Inventory Management,
Concert Preparation, and so on."
One might design one's own curriculum, including , some day, exams on
rescaling, action geometry, etc.

Would there be value in a system of classes and exams like this?

Ed Sutton