[CAUT] University Budgets and Payroll

nevin essex nevin.essex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:51:24 MDT 2009

Hi Ben, Aren't you gonna say Hello to me?  I'm with you. I resent the fact
that university pay scales for piano technicians are such that it seems they
assume we will work two jobs and 12 hours a day.  I wish I didn't have to.
That said, I feel pretty well treated here, and my hours are flexible. I
just have a lot of them.  N