[CAUT] University Budgets and Payroll

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:08:33 MDT 2009

Rob, you caught me at "the right place at the right time"...

WTF?  You take potshots at California, seemingly espousing
fiscal responsibility and then try and find a way to
game the system?!?

Shame on you.

We have the unique ability among many educational employees
of being able to generate income on our own - outside of
the system.  Suck it up, help them save some money and
make some calls.  I'm sure you can make up the lost income.

By the way, my system cut my summers a few years back...
(It makes the fall rush that much more 'exciting'!)

Ron Koval
Concordia University