[CAUT] Kawai GE3 mystery buzz

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 10:05:06 PST 2009

Richard

Start looking away from the piano. The buzz might sound like it's coming from the piano, but it's really coming from a nick knack on a shelve, or heating grate, or pencils sitting in a cup on the desk, and then amplified by the soundboard. It sounds crazy but that's how I've been able to eliminate quite a few strange sounds.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943