[CAUT] Kawai GE3 mystery buzz

Dempsey Jr., Paul E dempsey at marshall.edu
Wed Feb 25 07:09:42 PST 2009

I'll bet one of your Kawai experts can help me with a myster buzz
around C6. Well, it is ON C6, but also a few notes above and a few
notes below.

To me, is sounds like a buzz from a crack but it might be described as
a kazoo sound....

Check to see that the stretcher is secure. Sometimes a tiny gap exists here between the stretcher and the pinblock. Push hard on it and see if the buzz goes bye-bye. Also, look at the lock, if it has one.