[CAUT] Schubert Temperament

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 16 10:09:52 PST 2009

That is a pretty-sounding name that has no connect with Schubert beyond that it all sounds so nice if you are sensitive enough to feel the universal vibration, the secret truth accessible only to those ultra-menschen who feel and know what all the others will never feel and know.

Can of worms.....don't go there.

Ed Sutton