[CAUT] Upright key weighting

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:21:46 PST 2009

Hear hear! Just what I was thinking. Todd, if the customer is feeling the
limitations of this piano, they probably need to upgrade. If you want to
perform on quality instruments, there comes a point where you need to
practice on a quality intrument. Ric, I think you might be lucky to even be
able to measure downweight, upweight etc reliably on such an instrument! You
think?

Scott Jackson