[CAUT] Tuning reprieve

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Dec 24 10:13:08 MST 2009

I'm in the same boat.  I learned this week that the building will be closed
12/23-1/3.  Having been at Howard only 1-1/2 semesters, I was really
counting on the next two weeks for lots of remedial working, including
replacing tuning pins, Life Saver installations, regulation, etc.  Now I'll
have 1/2 the time, with classes beginning 1/11/2010.  It's cold here in DC,
too, and I have no idea what they'll do with the heat.
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician
E-mail:  paul at pmpiano.com