[CAUT] Tuning reprieve

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 07:22:22 MST 2009

Sort of.  The music school deemed it necessary to turn the heat down to 55
and restrict entrance into the buildings for the semester break. For the past
30+ years, I've been using this time period to tune the 22 pianos
(small school).

I don't know how much they'll save over maintaining a temp of 65-68 for the
period of 12/23 to 1/3 but now I'm relegated to tuning weekends during Jan.
I hope they don't plan on turning the heat down on weekends. There's a new
bean counter in the admin.

The heat comes back on Jan. 3rd and I'll start tuning on the 9th.  I
found this out
yesterday, really screws up next week.
--

Regards,