[CAUT] FW: Concert hall pianos

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Sat Dec 5 17:43:43 MST 2009

..... and I forgot to say sorry if I gave the wrong impression before. You
got to do what works for you.
Our school is busy too, but perhaps a little less so.  It's taken many
years, but now the faculty let me know half days or whatever when they will
be out of the office.  That has made a night and day difference :).

best,

Dennis.