[CAUT] FW: Concert hall pianos

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Sat Dec 5 17:10:52 MST 2009

Hi Dave-

Sounds great. That is your business to decide however you prefer to make
your schedule, and that is the point.  I prefer regular hours as my norm, so
be it.  I had a hellish commute myself for the first 17 years, but I was
going the opposite way of traffic.  Anyway, everybody has the right to make
their own call and that flexibility is an important perk. It's possible the
next tech may some issues, but that is something he/she would be wise to
discuss during the interview process.

cheers,

dennis.