[CAUT] CAUT appropriate; was: How do you spell fraud?

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Tue Apr 28 11:23:01 PDT 2009

These are precisely some of the same reasons why I did not post the heading
entitled "Proposed Amendment to PTG By-Laws" a while back on Pianotech.
There's no point in posting to something you aren't able to monitor.  No
matter, as we plan to wait for next year and start over with the usual
procedure... and meet the deadlines. Not a big deal.

When this proposal resurfaces I hope you will consider it strongly. It is a
good thing for all if the organization we pay dues to encourages some modest
acknowledgement and visibility of the services we provide to public events,
on or off campus.

It doesn't seem to me that there is a real problem to be concerned with over
our varied posting to this list.  As one of the charter members I can
testify to plenty of changes over these years, and with software
improvements it's even easier now to bypass certain conversations if
desired.  If something you (or I) post doesn't garner much comment or
interest, that seems like a strong enough hint to me.

Dennis Johnson
________