[CAUT] Boston Question

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Apr 21 07:39:08 PDT 2009

Avery:

The GP193 is 6'4" and if it is really only 10 years old, might still be under warranty.  I'd certainly check.  I thought - though I can't find it at the moment - that the Boston had a 12 year warranty.  Does it always go flat?  Do the unisons just spread out?  More information is needed to even guess.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu