[CAUT] Boston Question

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 21 10:53:08 PDT 2009

Avery-

When you say "very large church" I think "temperature change, during or after tuning." The top octaves can be very sensitive to temperature change. Big churches often have sudden temperature changes. A space blanket can be used to cover the open piano while tuning. Bill Clayton uses a thin clear plastic he can see through, and tunes under the sheet.

Ed Sutton