[CAUT] Fwd: Does V S Profelt work in reverse?

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 17:24:09 PDT 2009

Well, just now catching up on a few days of CAUT posts.  I had tried
putting some of the VS Profelt on some new, out of the box, 0 friction action
parts, hoping that maybe it would save me the task of repinning.  After
letting them sit overnite, I found they were nice, just about right - didn't
measure.  Checked again a couple days later, and still about the  same.  So I
figured I was on to something.  This was a couple weeks  ago, and I hadn't
been back to check on the action since then - it's just been  sitting on the
shelf.  So after my posting earlier this week, I pulled it  off the shelf and
checked again.  Ooyyyyyyy!  The elves had been at  them!  Back to 0
friction.  So, sorry for giving you all false  hope!  It doesn't work in reverse
any more for me than it does for Fred or  anyone else!  Maybe south of the
equator, where whirlpools go in  reverse???  :-)

Debbie  Cyr
Registered Piano Technician
508-202-2862 cell

In a message dated 4/9/2009 12:11:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,