[CAUT] Fwd: Does V S Profelt work in reverse?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:45:27 PDT 2009

Thanks Debbie! I wish it had been true…

Regards,
Jim Busby

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of DCyr141833 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 6:24 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Fwd: Does V S Profelt work in reverse?

Well, just now catching up on a few days of CAUT posts.  I had tried putting some of the VS Profelt on some new, out of the box, 0 friction action parts, hoping that maybe it would save me the task of repinning.  After letting them sit overnite, I found they were nice, just about right - didn't measure.  Checked again a couple days later, and still about the same.  So I figured I was on to something.  This was a couple weeks ago, and I hadn't been back to check on the action since then - it's just been sitting on the shelf.  So after my posting earlier this week, I pulled it off the shelf and checked again.  Ooyyyyyyy!  The elves had been at them!  Back to 0 friction.  So, sorry for giving you all false hope!  It doesn't work in reverse any more for me than it does for Fred or anyone else!  Maybe south of the equator, where whirlpools go in reverse???  :-)

Debbie Cyr
Registered Piano Technician
508-202-2862 cell