[CAUT] Antibiotics that affect the hearing

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 20:57:51 MDT 2008

Keith and Caut Techs:

I had sinus infections, expensive doctor appts. and antibiotics for years in addition to missed days of work.  About three years ago I started taking a supplement called Barley Max and sinus problems are history along with other ailments.  This will help your business bottom line because of the health and energy you can have.  Cutting back on sugar intake is also important.  It's definitely worth a try - look online for where to buy it - a few health food stores carry it.  My wife doesn't take it everyday but, if she feels a cold coming on she takes it and it knocks the cold or whatever out much quicker because of its nutritional value.

Have a good day.
Bob Hull