[CAUT] FW: Unusual hammers

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Oct 9 13:19:10 MDT 2008

List,

I thought you all might like to see this private post from Ari to me on my "big hammer" question. It's so good to have people like Ari who can (and will) do specialty things like this. And Ari is always willing to help. What an outstanding craftsman he is, and even more importantly, what a fine gentleman and friend to us all. Thanks Ari!

Jim Busby