[CAUT] Clicking notes on a B

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Tue Oct 7 13:18:39 MDT 2008

In the case of this B the loose hammer heads are all in the low tenor
above the break.  I didn't notice them before the practice but after
their practice and just before the concert.  It is a little
disconcerting to have the artist point it out 5 minutes before curtain
(yes I already knew but hoped it wasn't obvious) and you don't have
any glue onsite let alone time for it to set.  They have powerful
technique and this grand has been through some terrible humidity
cycling (80% summer 40% winter) so something was bound to give.

Andrew Anderson