[CAUT] WNG parts

Graves, Tony J. tjgraves at bsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:19:59 MDT 2008

Conrad here's the letter. The subject line was "WNG Complimentary Parts"  I
got a couple of emails from them I trashed the first one not knowing what it
was because of the subject line and finally opened one up.  I'm sure a few
of you trashed it too because of the subject line.

--
Tony Graves RPT
Piano Technician

Wessell, Nickel & Gross
4111 North Freeway Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95834
Tel: 916-567-9999
Tel: 800-566-3472
Fax: 916-567-1941

Complimentary Composite Hammer Shanks and Flanges

Wessell, Nickel & Gross (WNG) invites technicians for institutional piano
programs to
sample and evaluate our new high performance composite shanks and flanges.

The WNG composite hammer shank combines a composite shank butt and a carbon
tube
shank.  The shank butt is made from the standard WNG black composite.  The
carbon
tube shank is made, via pultrusion, of fiber and epoxy.  The result is an
extraordinarily
stiff shank that does not suffer from the tendency to bend and whip like
wooden shanks.

WNG is currently offering, for both sale and evaluation, composite shanks
and flanges
for the following pianos:

                              Mason & Hamlin
                           WNG legacy actions
                                   Steinway
                                   Baldwin
                                   Yamaha

If you are interested in purchasing or evaluating WNG parts, please let us
know (contact
information below). We can then discuss the conditions of our WNG evaluation
program,
which will include your helpful feedback and testimonial. If these parts can
be installed
and evaluations completed within four months please let us hear from you.

Additional information of WNG action parts and accessories can be found at
www.wessellnickelgross.com in Fall/Winter 2008.

To order the complimentary shanks and flanges please email Nina Butler at
Nina at pianodisc.com or call 916-719-1323.