[CAUT] new steinways

Gerald Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Nov 26 07:04:15 PST 2008

John,
A very wise purchase and mix.
Do you have the prep "punch list" from Steinway Hamburg?
It is very helpful and a good starting point. As with all my procedures I use
punch lists to (hopefully) avoid forgetfulness. It is also useful when I find myself interrupted.
Which NEVER happens. Ha!

Happy T-Day to everyone on the list!
Gerry C
West Chester Universitygcousins at wcupa.edu