[CAUT] new steinways

Ralinovsky, Jonathan Mr. ralinoj at muohio.edu
Wed Nov 26 04:55:40 PST 2008

Hi John,
Congratulations on your department's purchase. I would suggest TFL-50 for the keybed (where the front/back rail and glides contact it) and ends of the keyframe where the keyframe contacts the return spring. Check the damper wires to ensure that they are moving freely through the damper guide rail. Lubricate the key bushings with Prolube or your favorite equivalent; ease key bushings and balance holes as needed.

Respectfully,
Jon

Jon Ralinovsky
Piano Technician