[CAUT] breaking Bolduc glue joint?

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Thu Nov 6 17:21:50 PST 2008

While putting a pedal lyre together yesterday, sleep deprived from
watching election results, I (1) decided to use some Bolduc glue to
reattach the lyre posts to the pedal box (first time using the stuff,
no tech sheet came with the glue), and (2) allowed several
interruptions to distract me to the extent that I glued the box in
backwards!
What's the best way to go in loosening this new glue joint? Heat?
Feeling rather stupid,
Patrick Draine