[CAUT] VS Profelt - YES!

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 3 11:56:42 PST 2008

Chris, All,

I did my first set of key bushings with VS Profelt. YES! It was amazing. They felt like new.

I also tried it on some tight hammer flanges. Perfect! 3 days and the friction is still 5 compared to 12 from last week.

I don't know who the first one was (Rick, Debbie?) but you should get a Nobel prize or something.

Regards,
Jim Busby BYU