[CAUT] VS Profelt - YES!

wbis290 at aol.com wbis290 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 04:05:48 PST 2008

Hi Jim,

I was glad to read of your results with the VS Profelt. I taught a class in our Guild chapter and was showing them what all can be done with the VS Profelt. They were all amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread. The only thing that someone needs to remember is that yoou need to go easy with the VS Profelt and let it do it's thing. Too much and you will find that you will loosen the glue in some pianos. Try it on whippen heels, regulating buttons, etc. You will be amazed at how it can make regulating easier.

Bill Balmer, RPT
Ohio Northern University and the University of Findlay