[CAUT] FW: Schimmel TA pictures

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Mon Nov 3 18:27:31 PST 2008

On Nov 3, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Paul T Williams wrote:

> Have any of you folks just gone ahead and marked the damper heads
> with your markings of choice to keep really yucky stuff from getting
> on the heads? It seems like a smart way to pre-empt a larger
> cleaning process.

	Sauter paints a white line on, I think, the heads of all the dampers
for naturals (maybe it's the sharps). Seems like a reasonable system.
I have thought about the notion of applying a truly removable strip of
adhesive paper - maybe strips of the glued part of sticky notes - to
either sharp or natural dampers. It is certainly possible and even
pretty easy, and might preclude whatever the students might invent.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu