[CAUT] Which S&S replacement action parts?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 01:02:57 MDT 2008

All modern Steinways after CBS have teflon impregnated bushing cloth?   Hamburgs are Renner and have the graphite...which is fun also...
I mentioned the same thing...I was thinking the previous center pin had been buffed by the bushing cloth and lost friction.
I am lubing the centers and pinning tight...I disregard the swing test completely.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044