[CAUT] String Scale for a Steinway O Curved bass bridge

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jun 27 11:47:35 MDT 2008

Scott, Michael -
I'm assuming you've read David Love's posts as well.  Michael, if you
have the time, it might be interesting to take those speaking length
measurements and plug them into one or more of the available scaling
programs, just to see how they would compare to the published
scales.  It seems a shame not to take advantage of the available technology.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY