[CAUT] String Scale for a Steinway O Curved bass bridge

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Fri Jun 27 12:17:43 MDT 2008

That's absolutely right, David.  As an example, every Steinway I've done
that started out with a bunch of 17 ga notes, like the scales below, have
benefited from changing some of them to 17 1/2.  If I hadn't run them
through PScale, I might not have figured that out.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT