[CAUT] Louisiana State SOM Position

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Jun 17 17:16:16 MDT 2008

Omigosh, Jeff, you make me really, REALLY glad to be self-employed!!

But I think you'll find that the truck drivers are not in at all an
enviable position, with diesel costs so high, especially those who
own their own beautiful big rigs, all customized and whistle clean,
so nice. They are in a position where people will pay them $2k to
deliver a load it costs them $3k to drive. They're going out of
business by the drove. And who can they find to buy their rigs?

Susan Kline
OSU, Newport Arts Center