[CAUT] Parts Mark up

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jun 11 11:50:06 MDT 2008

As an employee our first responsibility is to the people who sign our
checks.  I've set up accounts with the suppliers in the school's name so
they can buy direct.  I have a school credit card that I use for these
purchases.  This keeps me and my personal cash flow out of the mix and I
have no ethical decisions to worry about.  When I was a
contractor/vendor it was different.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu